It won’t look anything like the cheesy corporate picture above, but we’re going to have a special OpsChat around Flight Operations and Covid-19, to coincide with the release of the OPSGROUP Covid-19 SuperManual.
When: Wednesday, May 13th @ 4pm Eastern, 8pm UTC
(Weds 1pm San Francisco, 4pm New York, 9pm London, 10pm Berlin, Thurs 4am Hong Kong, 8am Auckland)
We’ll focus on these areas:
- Going to work, Health Check, Illness at work, Dispatchers
- Flight Crew: Fit to fly, License, medical, keeping aircraft and crew current
- Wellbeing and Mental Health: How to find calm, Be Kind
- Aircraft cleaning and preparation, Risks: Hand Sanitizers, Dangerous Good regulations
- Aircraft Setup, Boarding, Temperature Checks, Baggage, Seating
- Wearing of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Additional Aircraft Equipment
- In flight Crew procedures: Pilots, Flight Attendants, In-flight Service
- Illness in Flight – Crew actions, Dispatch actions, Cleaning procedure
- Overnights/Layovers, Hotel guidance, Crew PPE kits
- Crew Illness away from Home base
Join us – the usual way, register here, get Zoom, and jump on at 4pm EST on Wednesday.
Have a look at the OPSGROUP Covid-19 SuperManual, we’ll get into that on the call.
More on the topic:
- More: Navigating the UK entry rules
- More: Currency and Startle Factor – How to Beat It
- More: Dry Ice: The Silent Danger of Hauling Vaccines
- More: In the Know-se: Current Covid Crew Requirements
- More: Mothballs & Maintenance: The Risks of Long Term Storage