Hey! Are you here for our World Famous International Ops Bulletin? The one where you get all this weeks new dangers and changes in International Ops? The one that 50,000 people read every week?
Cool. Here’s how to get it.
Every Wednesday, OPSGROUP issues a weekly International Ops Bulletin for International Pilots, Dispatchers, ATC, Regulators, Authorities, Airlines and Aircraft Operators.
We cover this weeks changes to International Flight Operations – Airports, ATC, Procedures, New rules, Visas, Airspace alerts, Weather issues, and warnings and dangers to international aviation.
You got choices:
- Get the free version. Grab a copy!
- Join OPSGROUP and get the full version.
Want to see a sample first?
Sure thing. It looks a little like this (click to open the full sample):
You can request membership of OPSGROUP to receive the full version delivered every Wednesday, along with all OPSGROUP member benefits: Members Questions, Group Discussions, Free maps and charts (normally $25), Full access to Airport Spy for group reviews of handlers and airports, regular alerts for critical international ops info, Complimentary Airports Database (normally $375), Full access to safeairspace.net including updated risk alerts, and guidance and help when you want it on any International Operations topic (that last one is really useful!).
If you’re not sure yet, just have a look around this blog and you’ll get an idea of the type of thing you’ll get as a member – some of the content is posted publicly. Or ask us a question about OPSGROUP.
More on the topic:
- More: We’re hiring! Help OPSGROUP fight the Forces of Darkness
- More: New Dashboard Tool – Airports and Countries
- More: Covid Catchup: 18 months of ops changes in one game
- More: Saudi Ops for Hajj 2021
- More: Global Campaign on NOTAM Improvement
- Latest: Emergency: We’re all getting MAYDAYS wrong.
- Latest: Is Libya safe to overfly yet?
- Latest: 13 things we learned this Winter
- Safe Airspace: Risk Database
- Weekly Ops Bulletin: Subscribe
- Membership plans: Why join OPSGROUP?