We are 8000 strong, and we welcome you! Joining us is simple.
Give, and receive
When you join the group, we just ask one thing. When you know something that others should know, you share. In return for this promise, you get a long list of very very awesome things!
Who is OPSGROUP for? And what do they say?
OPSGROUP is the heart of International Flight Operations. Most of us are pilots, dispatchers, schedulers, controllers, and technical specialists.
5 people that are members of OPSGROUP
- Tim flies a shiny new Gulfstream 650, and is based in Hartford, but visits every continent. He’s part of a small pilot group, and keeping up with what’s new is tough. Seems like there’s more stuff each year. He relies on OPSGROUP to tell him what’s important, whether that’s getting across the North Atlantic, or figuring out what airport in Singapore is the best one to use.
- Cathy works at the Civil Aviation Authority in the UK. It’s just as hard for them to keep up with developments in international aviation that affect them, so she keeps a watchful eye on the Weekly Bulletin to see what’s new.
- Mboko is in the Operations Control Center at the national airline of Angola. They operate to lots of places in Africa, but also abroad, and getting to read reports from other members on N’Djamena and Nairobi helps him keep their aircraft, crew, and passengers safe.
- Philippe is a pilot on the A380 at Air France. This machine can fly for 15 hours, which means crossing 25 countries and therefore getting a briefing package the size of a Sears Catalogue. OPSGROUP allows him to just get the critical stuff, so he has a running start at understanding the challenges that might pop up on this flight.
- Eric is a Flight Dispatcher for a large airline. He’s the first to read the OPSGROUP Daily Brief each morning, so he’s the one that the office managers usually turn to for help on new topics.
We have regular OPSCHATS for members, and you might like to check out one of the recent ones below …
”OPSGROUP is exactly what I didn't know I needed, but had been searching for over the last ten years! I have no doubt that OPSGROUP will find new ways to make international flight operations safer through the collaborative exchange of critical information. Bravo!Richard BuergelNETJETS, Director Flight Technical
”OPSGROUP is a must have for any flight department conducting operations to remote or international destinations.David WilsonBoeing
”OPSGROUP is an excellent first resource to go to when beginning ops in unfamiliar areas of the planet. Great job presenting pertinent and timely information critical to legal, safe and efficient operations. You continuously improve your content and presentation. Well done OPSGROUP!Mike GibsonFEDEX
”In this fast-paced, ever changing industry, receiving information from other airlines / users / operators that may potentially affect our operation is of great benefit to us. If we haven’t identified the problem already, OPSGROUP may have.Fergus Flanagan, Manager Flight DispatchUnited Airlines
Pick a plan
If it's just for you, then it's simple - chose the personal plan. Otherwise, choose the team plan that covers the number of people you want to have as members. With team plans, everyone gets everything.
Full access to all OpsGroup member benefits, with your own login and dashboard control. Cancel anytime.
Small but awesome! These plans are great for up to 10 people. Price shown is per member.
For bigger teams - airline ops departments, larger flight departments ...
I have questions. First, what’s the small print?
None. Actually, OpsGroup is about fighting the small print in aviation. So there’s none here. Join when you want. Cancel when you want. Be a good member. That’s it.
Can I change plans once I join?
No, you’re locked in for life. Of course you can! Many members change from monthly to annual. You can upgrade to a larger team and we’ll refund the last payment. If you want to change from personal to a Team plan, you’ll also get a refund. Easy!
Personal vs Team – difference?
Personal is just for you. Party for one. If you want to share the goodies with others, then you need a team membership. If you have a Dispatch department of 10, then pick Team 10. If you have 25 pilots, then maybe Team 30. Everyone gets their own login.
Why are there only four questions here?
Because we are humans just like you and whatever your special needs might be, we’ll make it work! It’s all simple. Need something? Just email email@example.com and we’ll help.