5 people that are members of OPSGROUP
- Tim flies a shiny new Gulfstream 650, and is based in Hartford, but visits every continent. He’s part of a small pilot group, and keeping up with what’s new is tough. Seems like there’s more stuff each year. He relies on OPSGROUP to tell him what’s important, whether that’s getting across the North Atlantic, or figuring out what airport in Singapore is the best one to use.
- Cathy works at the Civil Aviation Authority in the UK. It’s just as hard for them to keep up with developments in international aviation that affect them, so she keeps a watchful eye on the Weekly Bulletin to see what’s new.
- Mboko is in the Operations Control Center at the national airline of Angola. They operate to lots of places in Africa, but also abroad, and getting to read reports from other members on N’Djamena and Nairobi helps him keep their aircraft, crew, and passengers safe.
- Gwen is a pilot on the A380 at Emirates. This giant aircraft can fly for 15 hours, which means crossing 25 countries and therefore getting a briefing package the size of a Sears Catalogue. OPSGROUP allows her to just get the critical stuff, so she has a running start at understanding the challenges that might pop up on this flight.
- Eric is a Flight Dispatcher for a large airline. He’s the first to read the OPSGROUP Daily Brief each morning, so he’s the one that the office managers usually turn to for help on new topics.
We have regular OPSCHATS for members, and you might like to check out one of the recent ones below …