Last year, Venezuela partly stopped sending out Metars.
This year, they’ve gone one better, and stopped sending out NOTAMs entirely.
Anything with an SV** in front of it shouldn’t be high on your tech stop list at the moment, but for those that do need to operate to an airport in the country, or carry it as an alternate, this is definitely a problem.
How are you handling the outage? Comment below.
More on the topic:
- More: Eurowings flight to nowhere highlights Notam problems
- More: Venezuela issues another surprise ban on GA/BA Flights
- More: NOTAMs: Creating the solution through community collaboration
- More: “THIS NOTAM IS AN EMERGENCY ORDER” – FAA on Venezuela
- More: Venezuela: do not travel
- Latest: Pilot Relief: FAA Covid rules in simple english
- Latest: UK to bring in 14-day quarantine for passengers from June 8
- Latest: Eurowings flight to nowhere highlights Notam problems
- Safe Airspace: Risk Database
- Weekly Ops Bulletin: Subscribe
- Membership plans: Why join OPSGROUP?