– Minimum 3 working days advance notice of flight intending to cross Cuba
– Operator name and address
– Departure and Destination airports, and times
– Aircraft type, and registration
– Please note no requirement for airspace entry points/times, pilots licenses/medicals, C of A/R, or other documentation.
Your permit number will be sent to you by via email by return and should be inserted in Field 18 (RMK/) of your ATC flight plan, for example:
RMK/PERMIT CUBA 6821
The permit can be ordered online here.
More on the topic:
- More: Cyprus: Risks in the Nicosia FIR
- More: Ops to Taiwan? You’ll have to avoid China
- More: U.S. cracks down on scheduled flights to Cuba
- More: At long last, Pakistan declares airspace fully open again
- More: Total ban on US private flights to Cuba