July 5th: Due a break in the pipeline into the airport, for most operators there is no fuel available at LFMN/Nice.
Check with your handler before operating if your uplift at Nice is essential, as many are now advising all ad-hoc operators to tanker-in.
Information is still coming in, but it appears this may affect operations for a few days. No word of other airports affected, and nothing has been published in the Notams yet.
More on the topic:
- More: Contaminated Jet Fuel In Nigeria
- More: Movie Stars and Racing Cars: Special Flight Ops in Southern France
- More: MOT for aircraft? It’s actually a tax
- More: New Zealand Fuel Supply Issue
- More: Trains, Planes and Fuel-mobiles