July 5th: Due a break in the pipeline into the airport, for most operators there is no fuel available at LFMN/Nice.
Check with your handler before operating if your uplift at Nice is essential, as many are now advising all ad-hoc operators to tanker-in.
Information is still coming in, but it appears this may affect operations for a few days. No word of other airports affected, and nothing has been published in the Notams yet.
More on the topic:
- More: Trains, Planes and Fuel-mobiles
- More: Formula 1 & Movie Stars: Special Procedures in Southern France
- More: Is the Fuel Pool Drying Up?
- More: The New EASA Fuel Policy: Does it affect you?
- More: Where has Nigeria’s fuel gone?