July 5th: Due a break in the pipeline into the airport, for most operators there is no fuel available at LFMN/Nice.
Check with your handler before operating if your uplift at Nice is essential, as many are now advising all ad-hoc operators to tanker-in.
Information is still coming in, but it appears this may affect operations for a few days. No word of other airports affected, and nothing has been published in the Notams yet.
More on the topic:
- More: New Procedures at Nice: Beware the Big CDM Computer
- More: Aircraft security search now a requirement departing France
- More: Cape Town – No Fuel!
- More: FAA warns about fuel contamination
- More: Ops normal at NZAA/Auckland