We’ve been notified of an ATC strike planned for France on 14 and 15 September – that is, Wednesday and Thursday this coming week. This follows the normal pattern, where ATC and Area Control Centres and Airports will see union members striking, thereby preventing most flights from arriving and overflying in France during this period.
This is shorter notice than usual for a French ATC Strike, and no confirmation is likely until Monday, but we’d put the likelihood of this going ahead at around 50% at present.
More on the topic:
- More: France switches to ‘ATC by Notam’ only
- More: Nationwide French ATC strike on Jan 9
- More: Three-day French ATC strike this week
- More: PBCS – What, Where and How
- More: Paris Le Bourget – New Requirement to list parking in Flight Plan