As of May 24, Canada has expanded its ADIZ to include all its national territory in the Arctic Archipelago.
Requirements for operations in the ADIZ remain the same. You’ll need a transponder with altitude reporting and a working two-way radio. Remember, you’ll need to include the time and location of ADIZ border crossing in your flight plans RMK section.
Full AIC 2/18 for the detailed lat/long of the expanded area here.
More on the topic:
- More: China steps up incursions into Taiwan’s ADIZ
- More: Increased ATC charges in Canada
- More: Buenos Aires airports closed to GA/BA during G20 summit
- More: Bangladesh is now one big ADIZ
- More: US 737 tests the China ADIZ