Confused and overwhelmed with the changes on the North Atlantic of late? Especially with PBCS, RCP240, RSP180, and all that? Yep, us too.
So, we drew a circle. Tell us if this helps. Click on the circle to download the more detailed PDF.
Download the NAT Circle of Change PDF.
To help ease your NAT Headache further, we have now published a completely updated and even more awesome North Atlantic Plotting & Planning Chart!
To get the new chart, you have choices!
Option 1: Buy the chart in the store ($35)
Option 2: Join OPSGROUP, and get it for free!
More on the topic:
- More: North Atlantic Update: WAT Happened To WATRS?
- More: NAT Changes Coming Soon!
- More: Portugal’s new Punishment Tax (NAT Tech Stops beware!)
- More: SSR Code Change in the NAT!
- More: Is TCAS always required on the North Atlantic?
- Latest: FAA warning issued, further serious navigation failures reported
- Latest: Flights misled over position, navigation failure follows
- Latest: Private Flights to the US
- Safe Airspace: Risk Database
- Weekly Ops Bulletin: Subscribe
- Membership plans: Why join OPSGROUP?