For the latest changes and updates on the North Atlantic, including our most recent Guides and Charts, use our NAT reference page at ops.group/blog/nat/
Confused and overwhelmed with the changes on the North Atlantic of late? Especially with PBCS, RCP240, RSP180, and all that? Yep, us too.
So, we drew a circle. Tell us if this helps. Click on the circle to download the more detailed PDF.
Download the NAT Circle of Change PDF.
To help ease your NAT Headache further, we have now published a completely updated and even more awesome North Atlantic Plotting & Planning Chart!
To get the new chart, you have choices!
Option 1: Buy the chart in the store ($35)
Option 2: Join OPSGROUP, and get it for free!
OPSGROUP members get this and other publications free of charge, all available through your online dashboard. To join with an individual, team, or airline/dept membership, check out ops.group
More on the topic:
- More: NAT Conundrums Volume III: To GOTA and beyond!
- More: No SELCAL On The NAT?
- More: ACARS Oceanic Clearances on the NAT
- More: There’s a blob of airspace causing issues in the NAT
- More: NAT Conundrums: Volume II
- Latest: How to survive a French ATC strike
- Latest: South Africa’s Unapproachable Approaches
- Latest: US expands CPDLC coast-to-coast
- Safe Airspace: Risk Database
- Weekly Ops Bulletin: Subscribe
- Membership plans: Why join OPSGROUP?