Confused and overwhelmed with the changes on the North Atlantic of late? Especially with PBCS, RCP240, RSP180, and all that? Yep, us too.
So, we drew a circle. Tell us if this helps. Click on the circle to download the more detailed PDF.
Download the NAT Circle of Change PDF.
To help ease your NAT Headache further, we have now published a completely updated and even more awesome North Atlantic Plotting & Planning Chart!
To get the new chart, you have choices!
Option 1: Buy the chart in the store ($35)
Option 2: Join OPSGROUP, and get it for free!
More on the topic:
- More: Timeline of North Atlantic Changes
- More: Tracking the NAT Track Changes
- More: Naughty NAT Conundrums: Volume I
- More: 2021 New North Atlantic Plotting & Planning Chart
- More: July 2021 North Atlantic Changes
- Latest: Park It! A look at some of Europe’s busiest summer airports
- Latest: Trains, Planes and Fuel-mobiles
- Latest: Formula 1 & Movie Stars: Special Procedures in Southern France
- Safe Airspace: Risk Database
- Weekly Ops Bulletin: Subscribe
- Membership plans: Why join OPSGROUP?