This is an extract from the OPSGROUP Covid-19 Supermanual, version 0.9 – May 11, 2020
Trip planning Checklists for Covid-19
At the back of the group Covid-19 Supermanual we have 5 pages of checklists, which you can download here.
- Regulatory and Documents
- Aircraft Supplies
What else is in the manual?
We’ve divided the manual into four areas around phases of flight: Before, During, After … and a Checklists section.
Before we go flying
About Covid, Precautions, Off duty crew and staff
Going to work, Health Check, Illness at work, Dispatchers
Flight Crew – Fit to fly, License, medical and recency, keeping aircraft and crew current
Wellbeing and Mental Health: How to find calm, Be Kind
Planning a flight, Crew pairings and planning
Aircraft cleaning and preparation, Risks: Hand Sanitizers, Dangerous Good regulations
Catering and Food preparation, Operations to an FBO or Executive Terminal, Passengers
Arriving at work, Briefings
During our flight
Aircraft Setup, Boarding, Temperature Checks, Baggage, Seating
Wearing of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
Additional Aircraft Equipment
In flight Crew procedures: Pilots, Flight Attendants, In-flight Service
Illness in Flight – Crew actions, Dispatch actions, Cleaning procedure
After – back home (or downroute)
Tech Stops and Turnarounds, Interim Cleaning, Walkaround
Arrival at Destination, Waste Disposal, Cleaning at outstation
Overnights/Layovers, Hotel guidance, Crew PPE kits
Crew Illness away from Home base
Arrival at Home base,
Aircraft Cleaning, Cockpit cleaning
Crew exposure, Contact tracing
Checklist: Trip planning in Covid-19
Checklist: Aircraft supplies
Passenger Health Screening form example
For more about the Covid-19 Supermanual contents, and to download a copy, use this link.
More on the topic:
- More: The US rules for carrying Covid in the air
- More: All Stressed Out: Are We Ready to be Back in the Sky?
- More: Bomb Onboard: Do you know your procedures?
- More: Currency and Startle Factor – How to Beat It
- More: Dry Ice: The Silent Danger of Hauling Vaccines
- Latest: Asia Airspace Risk: Why North Korea’s Lastest Launch Matters…
- Latest: Navigating the NOPAC Redesign Project
- Latest: US expands CPDLC coast-to-coast
- Safe Airspace: Risk Database
- Weekly Ops Bulletin: Subscribe
- Membership plans: Why join OPSGROUP?