With the worst of Typhoon Hato now past the Pearl River Delta, some incredible footage has been seen showing the storm in action.
The worst affected airports were VHHH/Hong Kong, VMCC/Macau, and ZGSD/Zhuhai, with winds up to 105 knots.
Hato is now tracking away to the west.
More on the topic:
- More: Seven things about Hong Kong
- More: Hong Kong: New Runway Opening
- More: Hong Kong: King of the Airports
- More: Hong Kong revised entry rules for flight crew
- More: Hong Kong Airport relaxes slot rules