With the worst of Typhoon Hato now past the Pearl River Delta, some incredible footage has been seen showing the storm in action.
The worst affected airports were VHHH/Hong Kong, VMCC/Macau, and ZGSD/Zhuhai, with winds up to 105 knots.
Hato is now tracking away to the west.
More on the topic:
- More: Seven things about Hong Kong
- More: Hong Kong: New Runway Opening
- More: Hong Kong: King of the Airports
- More: Hong Kong revised entry rules for flight crew
- More: Hong Kong Airport relaxes slot rules
- Latest: Emergency: We’re all getting MAYDAYS wrong.
- Latest: Is Libya safe to overfly yet?
- Latest: 13 things we learned this Winter
- Safe Airspace: Risk Database
- Weekly Ops Bulletin: Subscribe
- Membership plans: Why join OPSGROUP?