We have decided to run not one, but two Ops Chats on Tuesday November 24th!
Why two calls?
The calls have been getting bigger and bigger. So, we’re runing two so there’s more time to talk, answer questions, and make sure that if you want to get a chance to take part, you can. And also, so that you don’t have to stay up until midnight (or worse) if you’re not in the United States.
Who can join?
This is an open call. If you work in international flight ops, you’re welcome to join us.
So, when should I set my alarm for?
The date is Tuesday, November 24th.
Chat 1, the EAST-CHAT is at 10am London time. (10am London, 11am Berlin, 2pm Dubai, 6pm Singapore, or 1000Z)
Register and save your spot at ops.group/eastchat
We will have some lunch.
Chat 2, the WEST-CHAT is at 10am New York time (9 am Paris (Texas), 7 am Forks of Salmon (California, or 1500Z).
Register at ops.group/westchat
So, pick the time that suits you best and join us for a chat. Or, join us for both chats. Your choice!
What are we chatting about?
- We are getting to the end of this year, and the plan is to get out from the Covid fog and take a look at what else has been going on in 2020.
- There have been some big changes, and in case you have missed them, we will give you brief rundown of what they are.
- We will look over the “highlights” of November’s ops alerts.
- There will be a 2020 Airspace risk review looking at Conflict Zones and changes this year.
Get your questions ready
You can be nice and send these through early (email us) so we can look clever answering them, or you can put us on the spot. But we love questions so prepare some for us.
More on the topic:
- More: The November Mega OpsChat – All the Links…
- More: OPSCHAT: 23rd July 2020 – Flight Ops discussion
- More: OPSCHAT: 13th May 2020 – Flight Ops and Covid
- More: Monday Briefing: Sinai Airspace avoided, Low Vis creates day of chaos
- More: Monday Briefing: Security in Caracas, Tripoli, UK Permit rules