The fuel issue that has been affecting flights out of Auckland has been rectified and it’s back to business as usual.
NCRG/Rarotonga and NFFN/Fiji, which had also been rationing fuel have also resumed normal ops.
Hopefully that is the last that we will hear on fuel issues out of Auckland.
More on the topic:
- More: Contaminated Jet Fuel In Nigeria
- More: MOT for aircraft? It’s actually a tax
- More: New Zealand Fuel Supply Issue
- More: Is the Fuel Pool Drying Up?
- More: The New EASA Fuel Policy: Does it affect you?
- Latest: FAA warning issued, further serious navigation failures reported
- Latest: Flights misled over position, navigation failure follows
- Latest: Private Flights to the US
- Safe Airspace: Risk Database
- Weekly Ops Bulletin: Subscribe
- Membership plans: Why join OPSGROUP?