The fuel issue that has been affecting flights out of Auckland has been rectified and it’s back to business as usual.
NCRG/Rarotonga and NFFN/Fiji, which had also been rationing fuel have also resumed normal ops.
Hopefully that is the last that we will hear on fuel issues out of Auckland.
More on the topic:
- More: No fuel at LFMN/Nice
- More: Cape Town – No Fuel!
- More: FAA warns about fuel contamination
- More: Iridium fault prompts ban by Oceanic ATC
- More: International Bulletin: Winter is Coming, Updated Canada Requirements
- Latest: Pilot Relief: FAA Covid rules in simple english
- Latest: UK to bring in 14-day quarantine for passengers from June 8
- Latest: Eurowings flight to nowhere highlights Notam problems
- Safe Airspace: Risk Database
- Weekly Ops Bulletin: Subscribe
- Membership plans: Why join OPSGROUP?