The fuel issue that has been affecting flights out of Auckland has been rectified and it’s back to business as usual.
NCRG/Rarotonga and NFFN/Fiji, which had also been rationing fuel have also resumed normal ops.
Hopefully that is the last that we will hear on fuel issues out of Auckland.
More on the topic:
- More: Is the Fuel Pool Drying Up?
- More: The New EASA Fuel Policy: Does it affect you?
- More: Ops Down Under: Borders Opening Up
- More: Hitching a Ride: How To Save Fuel with Geese
- More: Is it time to lose a bit of weight?