Your interest in International Flight Ops is likely as strong as ours, and much as we want to keep you informed and engaged on the most relevant changes and topics – it’s sometimes hard! So, we thought we’d add a couple of guest writers to our blog.
Do you want to join in? It’s pretty easy – you’ll get a login and can create your own articles that will be published to our blog readers.
- You get a login to our blog site (25,000 readers)
- Write an article about an International Ops topic that you genuinely care about or are strongly interested in
- Add in the most relevant links and photos, and you’re done!
Keen? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
More on the topic:
- More: North Korea Missile Threat
- More: Japan is reopening!
- More: Hurricane Ian: Florida Airport Closures – Sep 30 1200z
- More: Iraq Airspace Risk For Overflights
- More: Ops to Taiwan? You’ll have to avoid China