We say the words with trepidation, because it’s been promised a few times over the last few months but then closures continued – but what we can tell you is that:
- There was an agreement on July 18, that appears to be holding
- There have been no closures of BIKF, BIRK, or BIRD in the last week or so.
With that in mind we think it’s safe to say that the strike is over, and it should be Ops normal through Iceland from now on.
More on the topic:
- More: Iceland ATC strikes at Keflavik
- More: How to survive a French ATC strike
- More: North Atlantic Volcanic Threat
- More: The Curious Case of the Bonus French ATC Strike
- More: Iceland Airports Reopen to GA/BA Flights