Update 03Oct: The FAA has released AC_90-117, which is their updated overview of Data Link Communications.
- The United States ATC system transition to a National Single Data Authority (NSDA) is here.
- The changeover will take place on 22Oct at 0330Z
- A single CPDLC logon ID (KUSA) will be provided for domestic US airspace.
- The initial phase is set up to issue departure clearances only
- En-route CPDLC communications within US airspace will be implemented at a later time.
- More details about the transition process are found here NSDA – Data Comm Program
- We’ll post further information as it becomes available