TZZZ/Caribbean Tropical Storm Matthew is expected to increase to Hurricane strength as it tracks across the Caribbean. Today, Barbados, Martinique and a number of other airports in the Windward islands have notified closures.
More on the topic:
- More: The Changing Face of Disaster Relief Flying – How General Aviation (and Social Media) is Making A Huge Impact
- More: Hurricane Florence: Latest Airport closures and Operational impact
- More: Hurricane in the fast Lane for Hawaii
- More: Inbound Japan this weekend: Tropical Storm Saola
- More: After Hurricane Maria – Airport Status