TZZZ/Caribbean Tropical Storm Matthew is expected to increase to Hurricane strength as it tracks across the Caribbean. Today, Barbados, Martinique and a number of other airports in the Windward islands have notified closures.
More on the topic:
- More: 2020: A Record Breaking Hurricane Season
- More: Call for volunteers from OPSGROUP: We need flight ops people
- More: The Changing Face of Disaster Relief Flying – How General Aviation (and Social Media) is Making A Huge Impact
- More: Hurricane Florence: Latest Airport closures and Operational impact
- More: Hurricane in the fast Lane for Hawaii
- Latest: US to require Covid tests for all international passengers
- Latest: Testing Times: More than just a stick up the nose
- Latest: We Need To Talk: Some Comms Hot-Spots to Look Out For
- Safe Airspace: Risk Database
- Weekly Ops Bulletin: Subscribe
- Membership plans: Why join OPSGROUP?