TZZZ/Caribbean Tropical Storm Matthew is expected to increase to Hurricane strength as it tracks across the Caribbean. Today, Barbados, Martinique and a number of other airports in the Windward islands have notified closures.
More on the topic:
- More: Hurricane Season Approaching: What’s in store for 2022?
- More: Hunting Hurricanes: The 2021 Atlantic Season
- More: Eruption in the Caribbean: The La Soufrière Volcano
- More: 2020: A Record Breaking Hurricane Season
- More: Call for volunteers from OPSGROUP: We need flight ops people