Controllers at all the ACC sectors were planning to take part, and additional strikes were planned at the local level at at the following airports: LIRA/Rome Ciampino, LIRF/Rome Fiumicino, LIEE/Cagliari, LICC/Catania, LICA/Lamezia, LICJ/Palermo, LIBP/Pescara, LIPZ/Venice
But now the strike has been cancelled. Normal ops now expected at all ACC’s and airports across the country.
- All the latest official information about Italy ATC strikes can be found here. Just make sure you have your Google Translate tool enabled on your browser!
More on the topic:
- More: How to survive a French ATC strike
- More: The Curious Case of the Bonus French ATC Strike
- More: Africa ATC Strike
- More: Morocco ATC Strike Cancelled!
- More: No overnight ATC in Suriname airspace