This quick reference shows the hotspots for the new GPS Spoofing incidents.
There are only 3 areas where spoofing (fake signal) has been seen. Each aircraft is different, but the key pilot action is to de-select GPS as a sensor input – before entering these areas, or immediately on discovering spoofing.
Download the OPSGROUP GPS Spoofing Hotspots – Pilot QRH (14 Nov 2023)
For further on this topic:
- GPS Spoofing update (Nov 8, 2023)
- GPS Spoofing: FAA warning (Sep 28, 2023)
- GPS Spoofing: First reports (Sep 26, 2023)
More on the topic:
- More: New GPS spoofing incident shows how it works
- More: GPS Spoofing Update: Map, Scenarios and Guidance