OPSGROUP is hosting the first FOCM in New York City on June12th, and we’d love you to come along.
FOCM – Flight Operations Coffee Morning – is an OPSGROUP event where you can meet other pilots, dispatchers, controllers, and Ops specialists, hang out, have a coffee, and talk flight ops.
Dave and Mark from OPSGROUP, will host a quick Q&A about International Flight Ops, and our work as a group. We’ll talk NAT Tracks, Ramp Checks, Flight planning, Airspace Risk, Notams, the latest challenges – and what we can do to make things better.
And you get to meet and connect with other people working in Flight Ops in New York, New Jersey, and beyond. We’ll have A380 Captains and Gulfstream FO’s, Corporate dispatchers, New York ATC, and a bunch of other good people.
OPSGROUP is a collective of 5000 pilots, dispatchers, controllers, and ops specialists that work together to share information and resources, making flight ops simpler and safer. We’re hosting this because we love connecting people. It’s totally free.
When: Tuesday June 12th, 2019
Where: Lower East Side, NYC – address on RSVP
RSVP here: https://focm.splashthat.com/
More on the topic:
- More: OPSGROUP wants to help you find that new job.
- More: WANTED: Flight Ops Superhero
- More: Escape From New York: How To Get In & Out of Teterboro
- More: Flight Operations Investigator – put your experience to work in ‘retirement’
- More: Bahamas Relief Flights – here’s what happened in the first five days