The Netherlands has revised procedures for obtaining Special Permission for overflying or landing aircraft on delivery, ferry flights, or other circumstances where a normal Certificate of Airworthiness is not in place.
The government charge for this is €267. Questions should be directed to our ferry team at email@example.com.
- Document: https://www.ilent.nl/english/Images/ILT%20231%2001%20-%20Application%20national%20permit%20to%20fly_tcm343-374252.pdf
- Further reading: Special Permits and Flight Authorisations.
More on the topic:
- More: CPDLC Gotcha: Clearance Busts
- More: New EU Passenger Screening Requirements Demystified
- More: The DOs and DON’Ts of Controlled Rest
- More: Declassified: New Crew Rules in Japan
- More: Shush! Keep the Sound Down!