The Netherlands has revised procedures for obtaining Special Permission for overflying or landing aircraft on delivery, ferry flights, or other circumstances where a normal Certificate of Airworthiness is not in place.
The government charge for this is €267. Questions should be directed to our ferry team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Document: https://www.ilent.nl/english/Images/ILT%20231%2001%20-%20Application%20national%20permit%20to%20fly_tcm343-374252.pdf
- Further reading: Special Permits and Flight Authorisations.
More on the topic:
- More: ETA & UPT – What operators flying to the UK need to know
- More: US Domestic Enroute CPDLC Update
- More: Datalink in Europe: What Are The Rules?
- More: US Visual Approaches: lessons from the LH458 incident
- More: New GPS spoofing incident shows how it works