The Netherlands has revised procedures for obtaining Special Permission for overflying or landing aircraft on delivery, ferry flights, or other circumstances where a normal Certificate of Airworthiness is not in place.
The government charge for this is €267. Questions should be directed to our ferry team at email@example.com.
- Document: https://www.ilent.nl/english/Images/ILT%20231%2001%20-%20Application%20national%20permit%20to%20fly_tcm343-374252.pdf
- Further reading: Special Permits and Flight Authorisations.
More on the topic:
- More: July 2020 North Atlantic Ops Update
- More: England lifts quarantine restrictions for travel from 59 countries
- More: Covid Ops: How To Get Into Hong Kong
- More: EU reopens to 14 countries but excludes the US
- More: FAA extensions to pilot regulatory relief