FACT/Cape Town is facing a fuel restriction, no fuel available as of now (20 MAR 2018). The reason for the restriction is not known, but we have reached out to several suppliers who have all confirmed the same information.
We’re checking up to find the reasoning, as well as an estimated date of availability.
If you have any additional information, you can reach out at email@example.com
More on the topic:
- More: Contaminated Jet Fuel In Nigeria
- More: MOT for aircraft? It’s actually a tax
- More: New Zealand Fuel Supply Issue
- More: Is the Fuel Pool Drying Up?
- More: The New EASA Fuel Policy: Does it affect you?