We needed a reliable, comprehensive Airport database for International Flight Ops. There wasn’t one out there.
That was six years ago. All of the databases that we found online – both paid for and free – had flaws that made them unusable in the daily Flight Operation. Too short, too long, not enough data, wrong codes, badly formatted … We realised that we had to built a new one from scratch.
So we did. In the interim, we’ve added all kinds of useful data to it, updated it, and made it into what we think is the best database for Ops Controllers, Pilots, Airlines, Software developers, and service providers.
Take a look at the database – you can see a sample 100 records, but the full version is a paid product.
- Latest: Asia Airspace Risk: Why North Korea’s Lastest Launch Matters…
- Latest: Navigating the NOPAC Redesign Project
- Latest: US expands CPDLC coast-to-coast
- Safe Airspace: Risk Database
- Weekly Ops Bulletin: Subscribe
- Membership plans: Why join OPSGROUP?
why can’t I look at the sample or the database?
Hi Greg, sorry, those links weren’t working. Fixed it now, give it a try! https://shop.ops.group/online/database