Internet rulebook: Flashy is better. Make it polished, add images, video, a quote, and wrap it up with some ads. Sometimes (often, mostly?) – that’s a tedious way to get through simple information. It’s a clear message that the reader isn’t being put first.
Most websites have an “About”, and a “Contact us”. But what is that person, or that company doing now? Would it be useful to have a “Now” page? We thought it might be, and we also thought the simpler, the better.
So, we added one, and you can see it at fsbureau.org/now.
More on the topic:
- More: Africa Airspace Risk: Jet Shot in Rwanda
- More: French ATC strike on Jan 31
- More: NAT Doc 006/008 Changes 2023
- More: NAT Doc 007 Changes 2023
- More: Taking the Trash Out: Let’s fix NOTAMs