Internet rulebook: Flashy is better. Make it polished, add images, video, a quote, and wrap it up with some ads. Sometimes (often, mostly?) – that’s a tedious way to get through simple information. It’s a clear message that the reader isn’t being put first.
Most websites have an “About”, and a “Contact us”. But what is that person, or that company doing now? Would it be useful to have a “Now” page? We thought it might be, and we also thought the simpler, the better.
So, we added one, and you can see it at fsbureau.org/now.
More on the topic:
- More: FAA warning issued, further serious navigation failures reported
- More: Flights misled over position, navigation failure follows
- More: Private Flights to the US
- More: Niger Military Coup: Airspace Reopens
- More: Beware Below: New ICAO Guidance on QNH Errors
- Latest: FAA warning issued, further serious navigation failures reported
- Latest: Flights misled over position, navigation failure follows
- Latest: Private Flights to the US
- Safe Airspace: Risk Database
- Weekly Ops Bulletin: Subscribe
- Membership plans: Why join OPSGROUP?