Effective immediately Turkey has suspended all Visa services to US citizens. This includes both physical Visa and E-Visa.
- Any visa granted before 08OCT will stand until expiry of validity date.
- Any visa granted after 08OCT will be revoked.
- No new visa will be granted from now.
However, most operating crew will not be impacted. When listed on Gendec as Operating crew and you have a valid crew ID, you may stay up to 72hrs without visa.
We will update any changes here as and when known.
More on the topic:
- More: US 5G Roll Out: Launch Day, More Delays, New Notams and FAA Buffers
- More: Updated US Entry Rules
- More: US to lift travel ban for vaccinated travellers
- More: The US rules for carrying Covid in the air
- More: Europe tightens restrictions for US travellers