Effective immediately Turkey has suspended all Visa services to US citizens. This includes both physical Visa and E-Visa.
- Any visa granted before 08OCT will stand until expiry of validity date.
- Any visa granted after 08OCT will be revoked.
- No new visa will be granted from now.
However, most operating crew will not be impacted. When listed on Gendec as Operating crew and you have a valid crew ID, you may stay up to 72hrs without visa.
We will update any changes here as and when known.
More on the topic:
- More: Flying to Europe: How to dodge the EU travel ban and quarantine requirements
- More: Covid restrictions by US state
- More: Many US Bizav Airport Towers To See Hours Cut
- More: US issues Emergency Order – No Fly Zone for Civil Aircraft – Iran
- More: Istanbul Mega-Airport opening soon – but not for everyone