Effective immediately Turkey has suspended all Visa services to US citizens. This includes both physical Visa and E-Visa.
- Any visa granted before 08OCT will stand until expiry of validity date.
- Any visa granted after 08OCT will be revoked.
- No new visa will be granted from now.
However, most operating crew will not be impacted. When listed on Gendec as Operating crew and you have a valid crew ID, you may stay up to 72hrs without visa.
We will update any changes here as and when known.
More on the topic:
- More: CPDLC Gotcha: Clearance Busts
- More: Private Flights to the US
- More: Major Earthquake in Turkiye
- More: US Grounds All Flights After NOTAM System Failure
- More: New US Rule for China Arrivals