Update 1800z Nov 30: A strike by airport workers at LLBG/Tel Aviv which was originally planned for this weekend has now been cancelled.
The Airports Authority says the strike was canceled after the government intervened and were able to reach a deal with the workers’ union to delay any strike action this weekend.
We’ll keep this page updated with any more news as we get it.
More on the topic:
- More: Approved Airports for Flights to Israel
- More: Airspace risk: Tel Aviv is still busy, and it shouldn’t be
- More: Oman opens to Israel
- More: The Israel-Saudi Overflight Headache
- More: Israel: Assessing the Airspace Risk