24AUG: We’ve published an updated Unsafe Airspace Summary today, No. 04/16, which elevates North Korea to Level 2 in our warning list. In 2016, there have been increased instances of No Dong and No Dong-2 medium-range ballistic missile (MRBM) launches without prior warning.
On 18th August, France published AIC 20/16 updating their picture of overflight risk worldwide – and for the first time, included North Korea.
More on the topic:
- More: Al-Shabab: A Threat Beyond Somalia
- More: How much radiation are we getting zapped with as crew?
- More: New FAA Airspace Warning for Afghanistan
- More: 2021 New North Atlantic Plotting & Planning Chart
- More: Canada Opens Doors to US Travelers