24AUG: We’ve published an updated Unsafe Airspace Summary today, No. 04/16, which elevates North Korea to Level 2 in our warning list. In 2016, there have been increased instances of No Dong and No Dong-2 medium-range ballistic missile (MRBM) launches without prior warning.
On 18th August, France published AIC 20/16 updating their picture of overflight risk worldwide – and for the first time, included North Korea.
More on the topic:
- More: (No More) Danger in Denver
- More: ETA & UPT – What operators flying to the UK need to know
- More: US Domestic Enroute CPDLC Update
- More: Datalink in Europe: What Are The Rules?
- More: “Resume Normal Speed” on the NAT