24AUG: We’ve published an updated Unsafe Airspace Summary today, No. 04/16, which elevates North Korea to Level 2 in our warning list. In 2016, there have been increased instances of No Dong and No Dong-2 medium-range ballistic missile (MRBM) launches without prior warning.
On 18th August, France published AIC 20/16 updating their picture of overflight risk worldwide – and for the first time, included North Korea.
More on the topic:
- More: EU reopens to 14 countries but excludes the US
- More: FAA extensions to pilot regulatory relief
- More: North Atlantic expanded data link mandate
- More: “Operation: Paperwork Misery” – new US rules on pilot data reporting are coming soon
- More: The impact of Covid restrictions on Medevac ops