24AUG: We’ve published an updated Unsafe Airspace Summary today, No. 04/16, which elevates North Korea to Level 2 in our warning list. In 2016, there have been increased instances of No Dong and No Dong-2 medium-range ballistic missile (MRBM) launches without prior warning.
On 18th August, France published AIC 20/16 updating their picture of overflight risk worldwide – and for the first time, included North Korea.
More on the topic:
- More: Park It! A look at some of Europe’s busiest summer airports
- More: Trains, Planes and Fuel-mobiles
- More: Formula 1 & Movie Stars: Special Procedures in Southern France
- More: OPSCHAT Summary May 17
- More: The Big SATVOICE Question
- Latest: Park It! A look at some of Europe’s busiest summer airports
- Latest: Trains, Planes and Fuel-mobiles
- Latest: Formula 1 & Movie Stars: Special Procedures in Southern France
- Safe Airspace: Risk Database
- Weekly Ops Bulletin: Subscribe
- Membership plans: Why join OPSGROUP?