27DEC Three business Jet aircraft were sprayed with graffiti on Sunday night (27DEC) at KVNY/Van Nuys Airport, in Los Angeles. The aircraft belong to locally based Charter companies, according to law enforcement and aviation sources. Two years ago, a $2.3-million Learjet suffered $100,000 in damage after being spray-painted with graffiti in a secure area of the same airport. The LAPD said at the time that the crime was gang-related but no one was arrested.
More on the topic:
- More: Optimise your Descent
- More: Not Another French ATC Strike
- More: OPSGROUP is coming to AIROPS23!
- More: Africa Airspace Risk: Jet Shot in Rwanda
- More: NAT Doc 006/008 Changes 2023