27DEC Three business Jet aircraft were sprayed with graffiti on Sunday night (27DEC) at KVNY/Van Nuys Airport, in Los Angeles. The aircraft belong to locally based Charter companies, according to law enforcement and aviation sources. Two years ago, a $2.3-million Learjet suffered $100,000 in damage after being spray-painted with graffiti in a secure area of the same airport. The LAPD said at the time that the crime was gang-related but no one was arrested.
More on the topic:
- More: OPSGROUP wants to help you find that new job.
- More: July 2020 North Atlantic Ops Update
- More: UIA flight 752: Iran military shot down plane after chain of errors
- More: England lifts quarantine restrictions for travel from 59 countries
- More: Covid Ops: How To Get Into Hong Kong