27DEC Three business Jet aircraft were sprayed with graffiti on Sunday night (27DEC) at KVNY/Van Nuys Airport, in Los Angeles. The aircraft belong to locally based Charter companies, according to law enforcement and aviation sources. Two years ago, a $2.3-million Learjet suffered $100,000 in damage after being spray-painted with graffiti in a secure area of the same airport. The LAPD said at the time that the crime was gang-related but no one was arrested.
More on the topic:
- More: TCAS Saves the Day in Somalia
- More: Delays and Diversions in Dubai
- More: US FAA: Who wants to land on the runway?
- More: New RISK WARNING: Somalia ATC Conflict
- More: Approved Airports for Flights to Israel