27DEC Three business Jet aircraft were sprayed with graffiti on Sunday night (27DEC) at KVNY/Van Nuys Airport, in Los Angeles. The aircraft belong to locally based Charter companies, according to law enforcement and aviation sources. Two years ago, a $2.3-million Learjet suffered $100,000 in damage after being spray-painted with graffiti in a secure area of the same airport. The LAPD said at the time that the crime was gang-related but no one was arrested.
More on the topic:
- More: OPSCHAT Summary May 17
- More: The Big SATVOICE Question
- More: Hurricane Season Approaching: What’s in store for 2022?
- More: New Dashboard Tool – Airports and Countries
- More: Somalia joins the A Team