27DEC Three business Jet aircraft were sprayed with graffiti on Sunday night (27DEC) at KVNY/Van Nuys Airport, in Los Angeles. The aircraft belong to locally based Charter companies, according to law enforcement and aviation sources. Two years ago, a $2.3-million Learjet suffered $100,000 in damage after being spray-painted with graffiti in a secure area of the same airport. The LAPD said at the time that the crime was gang-related but no one was arrested.
More on the topic:
- More: Armenia-Azerbaijan Airspace Update
- More: North Atlantic Update: WAT Happened To WATRS?
- More: Flight Ops at NBAA23
- More: How to survive a French ATC strike
- More: EU Temporary Admission of Aircraft – busting myths