India has new crew visa requirements.
- Visa upon arrival is no longer available.
- It is mandatory for all crew to have visas arranged before arrival to India.
When flying as operating crew you will need an e-Business Visa. Carry a copy with you when disembarking.
Processing time is around 4 to 5 days.
Use the following link to apply.
Keep in mind e-tourist visa is for pax only.
More on the topic:
- More: The India-Pakistan Conflict: Impact on Flight Operations
- More: What’s the deal with China crew visas?
- More: Going Viral: The non-Covid nasties to watch out for
- More: Five months of misery at Mumbai
- More: No, Pakistan’s airspace is not closed