India has new crew visa requirements.
- Visa upon arrival is no longer available.
- It is mandatory for all crew to have visas arranged before arrival to India.
When flying as operating crew you will need an e-Business Visa. Carry a copy with you when disembarking.
Processing time is around 4 to 5 days.
Use the following link to apply.
Keep in mind e-tourist visa is for pax only.
More on the topic:
- More: The India-Pakistan Conflict: Impact on Flight Operations
- More: What’s the deal with China crew visas?
- More: Going Viral: The non-Covid nasties to watch out for
- More: Five months of misery at Mumbai
- More: No, Pakistan’s airspace is not closed
- Latest: Is TCAS always required on the North Atlantic?
- Latest: US will not delay 5G aircraft retrofit deadline
- Latest: Asia Airspace Risk: Why North Korea’s Lastest Launch Matters…
- Safe Airspace: Risk Database
- Weekly Ops Bulletin: Subscribe
- Membership plans: Why join OPSGROUP?
Great info! Under eBusiness Visa, what is the appropriate submenu selection to be made for flight crew?
Can I enter India at Hyderabad as operating crew without a passport? I’ve lost it and due to be flying in a few days
You have shared a lot of good information. Your information is very useful for people. A lot of people are unaware of this information. They do not know what we have to do. Your blog is very good. Thanks for such post and please keep it up.
Thanks Michelle , Fountain of knowledge as always . 🙂