The FAA has updated its resource guides for the three big oceanic areas of interest: the North Atlantic, the Pacific, and WATRS airspace (West Atlantic / Gulf Of Mexico / Caribbean). All three have been updated effective July, 2022.
These guides are a good starting point for understanding all the essentials of operating in these regions, and include links to all kinds of useful supplemental information around the main topics for each region.
Click on the pics to check them out.
To see a timeline of the big changes on the NAT stretching back to the beginning of time (well, 2015) click here.
Opsgroup members can download several NAT guides and a Plotting Chart via the dashboard here.
More on the topic:
- More: US FAA: Who wants to land on the runway?
- More: US FAA: Swift Move to Improve Flight Tracking Privacy
- More: NAT Changes 2024: No More Oceanic Clearances
- More: NAT Conundrums Volume IV: Contingency Procedures
- More: Timeline of North Atlantic Changes