The FAA has updated its resource guides for the three big oceanic areas of interest: the North Atlantic, the Pacific, and WATRS airspace (West Atlantic / Gulf Of Mexico / Caribbean).
These guides are a good starting point for understanding all the essentials of operating in these regions, and include links to all kinds of useful supplemental information around the main topics for each region.
Click on the pics to check them out.
And if you’re still hungry for more info on the North Atlantic, you can check out our new NAT guides and charts here!
More on the topic:
- More: July 2020 North Atlantic Ops Update
- More: FAA extensions to pilot regulatory relief
- More: North Atlantic expanded data link mandate
- More: “Operation: Paperwork Misery” – new US rules on pilot data reporting are coming soon
- More: Covid impact on North Atlantic diversion airports