Bolivia The permitting process for Bolivia is becoming stricter, with delays in issuing permits more common than before. Both landing and overflight permits are required for operations to or overflying Bolivia for private non-revenue and charter (non-scheduled commercial) operations. Permits are processed by Bolivia’s Direccion General de Aeronautica Civil (DGAC) during normal operating hours: Monday-Friday, 0830-1630 local. Documentation requirements are the same for private non-revenue and charter flights.
Overflight permits for Bolivia can now be obtained online.
More on the topic:
- More: Russia-Ukraine Conflict Timeline
- More: Here’s something we had Hima-layan around
- More: Countries with crew vaccine mandates
- More: Burkina Faso: Military Coup in Ouagadougou
- More: Sanctions-hit Mali bans flights from neighbouring countries