Bolivia The permitting process for Bolivia is becoming stricter, with delays in issuing permits more common than before. Both landing and overflight permits are required for operations to or overflying Bolivia for private non-revenue and charter (non-scheduled commercial) operations. Permits are processed by Bolivia’s Direccion General de Aeronautica Civil (DGAC) during normal operating hours: Monday-Friday, 0830-1630 local. Documentation requirements are the same for private non-revenue and charter flights.
Overflight permits for Bolivia can now be obtained online.
More on the topic:
- More: Is TCAS always required on the North Atlantic?
- More: US will not delay 5G aircraft retrofit deadline
- More: Asia Airspace Risk: Why North Korea’s Lastest Launch Matters…
- More: Navigating the NOPAC Redesign Project
- More: US expands CPDLC coast-to-coast
- Latest: Is TCAS always required on the North Atlantic?
- Latest: US will not delay 5G aircraft retrofit deadline
- Latest: Asia Airspace Risk: Why North Korea’s Lastest Launch Matters…
- Safe Airspace: Risk Database
- Weekly Ops Bulletin: Subscribe
- Membership plans: Why join OPSGROUP?