The NAT used to be simple. Fill your flask, fire up the HF, align the INS and away you went.
Now, it’s a little more complicated. Basic Instruments are not enough. Use this quick and dirty guide from FSB to figure out where you are welcome on the NAT, depending on what equipment and training you have. Valid for October 15, 2018.
More on the topic:
- More: Everyone Loves Greece
- More: CPDLC Gotcha: Clearance Busts
- More: New EU Passenger Screening Requirements Demystified
- More: The DOs and DON’Ts of Controlled Rest
- More: Declassified: New Crew Rules in Japan