The NAT used to be simple. Fill your flask, fire up the HF, align the INS and away you went.
Now, it’s a little more complicated. Basic Instruments are not enough. Use this quick and dirty guide from FSB to figure out where you are welcome on the NAT, depending on what equipment and training you have. Valid for October 15, 2018.
More on the topic:
- More: One Contingency Procedure to rule them all
- More: US Pre-Clearance: How does it work?
- More: North Atlantic expanded data link mandate
- More: Flying to Europe: How to dodge the EU travel ban and quarantine requirements
- More: US no longer limiting international arrivals to 15 airports