The NAT used to be simple. Fill your flask, fire up the HF, align the INS and away you went.
Now, it’s a little more complicated. Basic Instruments are not enough. Use this quick and dirty guide from FSB to figure out where you are welcome on the NAT, depending on what equipment and training you have. Valid for October 15, 2018.
More on the topic:
- More: New Airspace Warning: Western Sahara
- More: The November Mega OpsChat – All the Links…
- More: The North Atlantic Datalink Mandate – What are the rules?
- More: Hong Kong revised entry rules for flight crew
- More: Israel overflights now allowed!