The NAT used to be simple. Fill your flask, fire up the HF, align the INS and away you went.
Now, it’s a little more complicated. Basic Instruments are not enough. Use this quick and dirty guide from FSB to figure out where you are welcome on the NAT, depending on what equipment and training you have. Valid for October 15, 2018.
More on the topic:
- More: Changes at Teterboro: What You Might Have Missed
- More: North Korea missile risk in the Sea of Japan
- More: Afghanistan Update – September 2021
- More: What’s SATVOICE I can hear?
- More: Europe tightens restrictions for US travellers