For the latest changes and updates on the North Atlantic, including our most recent Guides and Charts, use our NAT reference page at flightservicebureau.org/NAT.
The NAT used to be simple. Fill your flask, fire up the HF, align the INS and away you went.
Now, it’s a little more complicated. Basic Instruments are not enough. Use this quick and dirty guide from FSB to figure out where you are welcome on the NAT, depending on what equipment and training you have. Valid for October 15, 2018.
More on the topic:
- More: How to survive a French ATC strike
- More: South Africa’s Unapproachable Approaches
- More: US expands CPDLC coast-to-coast
- More: UK Air Passenger Duty Rate Hike
- More: Emergency: We’re all getting MAYDAYS wrong.
- Latest: How to survive a French ATC strike
- Latest: South Africa’s Unapproachable Approaches
- Latest: US expands CPDLC coast-to-coast
- Safe Airspace: Risk Database
- Weekly Ops Bulletin: Subscribe
- Membership plans: Why join OPSGROUP?