We have published a completely updated and even more awesome North Atlantic Plotting & Planning Chart!
OPSGROUP members can download the new chart here Download NAT Chart
New on this chart – effective July 1, 2019:
:: NEW! Contingency procedures for lost comms, turn-back, weather deviation.
:: Requirements for NAT tracks, PBCS tracks, datalink mandate.
:: Circle of Entry – easily check what you need for Nav, Comms and ATC Surveillance across different parts of the NAT
:: Updated airspace entry requirements
:: New waypoints and corrections from previous edition
:: Updated airport data, costs, and fuel pricing for 2018.
The new chart shows all the new rules and requirements in graphical format – as well as updated airport data, costs, and fuel pricing, and new waypoints and corrections from previous edition. We’ve also included our very own Circle of Entry – easily check what you need for Nav, Comms and ATC Surveillance depending on which bit of the NAT you will be flying through.
To get the new chart, you have choices!
Option 1: Buy the chart in the store ($35)
Option 2: Join OPSGROUP, and get it for free!
OPSGROUP members get this and other publications free of charge, all available through your online dashboard.
Alternatively, to buy a copy of the NAT chart from the online shop, click on the image below:
In addition, here’s a handy Position Log for NAT flights – you can use this instead of scribbling all over your plotting chart! Download here.
More on the topic:
- More: July 2020 North Atlantic Ops Update
- More: North Atlantic expanded data link mandate
- More: Covid impact on North Atlantic diversion airports
- More: Oceanic Plotting: Classic Navigation meets New Age Tech
- More: 2020 Edition: New NAT Doc 007 – North Atlantic Airspace and Operations Manual
- Latest: Planning for “ATC Zero” events in Oceanic Airspace
- Latest: Understanding the EU travel ban
- Latest: Call for volunteers from OPSGROUP: We need flight ops people
- Safe Airspace: Risk Database
- Weekly Ops Bulletin: Subscribe
- Membership plans: Why join OPSGROUP?