Following the 19Sep earthquake in Mexico City, MMMX airport sustained damage, and forced closure:
- If you require information about your flight, get in touch with your airline.
- Access to Terminal 2 is only through the roundabout, plan ahead to arrive on time.
- The airtrain is out of service. Bus service is available between P6 and P7 from T1 and P4 from T2.
- AICM is currently working on fixing both terminals, and this work is not risking the security the customers.
MMTO/Toluca Remained operational, did not close, no issues reported.
Any updates to MMMX operations will be posted here.
More on the topic:
- More: Africa Airspace Risk: Jet Shot in Rwanda
- More: French ATC strike on Jan 31
- More: NAT Doc 006/008 Changes 2023
- More: NAT Doc 007 Changes 2023
- More: Taking the Trash Out: Let’s fix NOTAMs