Following the 19Sep earthquake in Mexico City, MMMX airport sustained damage, and forced closure:
- If you require information about your flight, get in touch with your airline.
- Access to Terminal 2 is only through the roundabout, plan ahead to arrive on time.
- The airtrain is out of service. Bus service is available between P6 and P7 from T1 and P4 from T2.
- AICM is currently working on fixing both terminals, and this work is not risking the security the customers.
MMTO/Toluca Remained operational, did not close, no issues reported.
Any updates to MMMX operations will be posted here.
More on the topic:
- More: Saudi-Yemen Airspace Update
- More: CENAMER: New Flight Planning Requirements
- More: 2020: A Record Breaking Hurricane Season
- More: Volcanoes – No lavaing matter
- More: The 511 on the Nov 5th ICAO changes