Thank you — all received! Thank you very much for taking the time to send us your story on Dorian. If you requested it, we’ll send you a copy of the report once complete, and tell you about the new Response Team.
Before you go …
You probably know someone else involved in Dorian Relief – we’re especially keen to hear from pilots and other flight ops folks involved. Would you send them the link to this, so we get their story too?
Survey link: https://ops.group/respond/dorian
If you like, copy and paste this into an email to a friend that was involved:
I just completed some questions on Hurricane Dorian around the aviation relief efforts, and they are looking for more responses. You might like to help out …
Here’s the link:
We’re grateful for your help and input. If you have any questions, or need help – just email the OPSGROUP team.
More on the topic:
- More: NAT Doc 007 Changes 2023
- More: Taking the Trash Out: Let’s fix NOTAMs
- More: Super Bowl 2023: Special Procedures in Phoenix
- More: Mogadishu Wishes You a Class A New Year
- More: Peru: Airport Closures due to Civil Unrest