SOOO/Cayenne FIR: French Guiana ATC has finally given up the ghost – they’ve now implemented their contingency plan for their airspace, due to continued strike action.
If you want to cross this bit of airspace, there are now very specific routes and levels you have to fly at. Once you’re inside the airspace, don’t change your sped or level. All the details have been published in the Notams – check these carefully!
More on the topic:
- More: Nationwide French ATC strike on Jan 9
- More: How to survive a French ATC strike
- More: French ATC Strike March 2018
- More: French Guiana ATC strikes continue
- More: French ATC Strike November 2017
- Latest: Pilot Relief: FAA Covid rules in simple english
- Latest: UK to bring in 14-day quarantine for passengers from June 8
- Latest: Eurowings flight to nowhere highlights Notam problems
- Safe Airspace: Risk Database
- Weekly Ops Bulletin: Subscribe
- Membership plans: Why join OPSGROUP?