SOOO/Cayenne FIR: French Guiana ATC has finally given up the ghost – they’ve now implemented their contingency plan for their airspace, due to continued strike action.
If you want to cross this bit of airspace, there are now very specific routes and levels you have to fly at. Once you’re inside the airspace, don’t change your sped or level. All the details have been published in the Notams – check these carefully!
More on the topic:
- More: How to survive a French ATC strike
- More: Nationwide French ATC strike on Jan 9
- More: French Guiana ATC strikes continue
- More: French ATC strike updates
- More: Week-long ATC Strike announced: France