We have published a brand new, completely updated, even more awesome North Atlantic Plotting & Planning Chart. You’re welcome!
New on this chart – effective May 29, 2018:
:: NEW! Circle of Entry – easily check what you need for Nav, Comms and ATC Surveillance across different parts of the NAT
:: NEW! Contingency procedures for lost comms, turn-back, weather deviation.
:: NEW! HLA Airspace now highlighted on chart in yellow
:: NEW! Requirements for NAT tracks, PBCS tracks, datalink mandate.
:: Updated airspace entry requirements
:: New waypoints and corrections from previous edition
:: Updated airport data, costs, and fuel pricing for 2018.
The new chart shows all the new rules and requirements in graphical format – as well as updated airport data, costs, and fuel pricing, and new waypoints and corrections from previous edition. We’ve also included our very own Circle of Entry – easily check what you need for Nav, Comms and ATC Surveillance depending on which bit of the NAT you will be flying through.
Also updated are the FSB North Atlantic companion guides that go with the chart:
- The NAT Ops Guide – “My First Atlantic Flight is Tomorrow”
- Mandates Quick Reference – “NAT: Choose Your Own Adventure”
- Circle of Entry – NAT Airspace Entry requirements
To get the new chart, you have choices!
Option 1: Buy the chart in the Flight Service Store ($35)
Option 2: Get the chart as part of the NAT Pack ($50), which contains all the North Atlantic guides and brochures
Option 3: Join OPSGROUP, and get 1. and 2. for free.
OPSGROUP members get this and other publications by Flight Service Bureau, free of charge, and emailed directly on publication. To join with an individual, team, or airline/dept membership, check out OpsGroup2018.com.
Alternatively, to purchase a copy of the NAT chart from the online shop, click on the image below to download the more detailed PDF.
If you really need to know all there is to know about the North Atlantic right now, then the NAT Pack is your guy.
– The current FSB North Atlantic Plotting Chart
– The FSB NAT Ops Guide “My first North Atlantic Flight is tomorrow”
– The “Circle of Entry” showing Com, Nav, and ATC requirements for the different parts of the NAT HLA
– The FSB Quick reference guide to the NAT “Choose your own adventure”.