From 17th June 2019, Shannon Airport will extend the hours they offer their US CBP pre-clearance service.
The current standard hours are 09-17 local time daily, but the new setup will extend this to 08-21 local time.
If you want to operate in that extra hour in the morning (08-09L), or any of those four extra hours in the evening from (17-21L), you will need to request it specially, and it will cost some extra bucks, although they’re not sure exactly how much yet.
More on the topic:
- More: Covid impact on North Atlantic diversion airports
- More: More NAT half-tracks are coming
- More: Midweek Briefing 01JUN: EASA Updates ‘Suspect Aircraft’ Guidelines, 8th French ATC Strike
- More: Cheapest Jet fuel on the Atlantic? $1.15 a gallon
- More: Midweek Briefing: Mexico Volcano Eruption, Atlantic MNPS is over… Introducing HLA