OPSGROUP is now publishing a Daily Brief for the 4000+ airlines, pilots, operators, and dispatchers who are OpsGroup members.
Every morning, OPSGROUP provides the latest updates across 18 categories – including Airport, Runway, Fuel, Airspace, Procedures, Delays, Risk, Hazard, Severe Wx, Costs, Strikes, and Events – direct to OpsGroup members by email.
To receive the Daily Brief, as a member, you don’t need to do anything additional. To report any update back to the team, just hit reply.
OPSGROUP continues to provide the weekly International Ops Bulletin every Wednesday to 50,000 readers.
- About OpsGroup – the heart of International Flight Operations
- Feb 20, 2018 – new members being accepted, read why.
- Join OpsGroup – single and team, Flight Department memberships available.
More on the topic:
- More: WANTED: Flight Ops Superhero
- More: Flight Operations Investigator – put your experience to work in ‘retirement’
- More: Bahamas Relief Flights – here’s what happened in the first five days
- More: WANTED: 5 good people
- More: Incredible people making aviation a force for good, and how you can help