OPSGROUP is now publishing a Daily Brief for the 4000+ airlines, pilots, operators, and dispatchers who are OpsGroup members.
Every morning, OPSGROUP provides the latest updates across 18 categories – including Airport, Runway, Fuel, Airspace, Procedures, Delays, Risk, Hazard, Severe Wx, Costs, Strikes, and Events – direct to OpsGroup members by email.
To receive the Daily Brief, as a member, you don’t need to do anything additional. To report any update back to the team, just hit reply.
OPSGROUP continues to provide the weekly International Ops Bulletin every Wednesday to 50,000 readers.
- About OpsGroup – the heart of International Flight Operations
- Feb 20, 2018 – new members being accepted, read why.
- Join OpsGroup – single and team, Flight Department memberships available.
More on the topic:
- More: Covid Catchup: 18 months of ops changes in one game
- More: Global Campaign on NOTAM Improvement
- More: A is for Airplane: The OPSGROUP 2020 Wallchart
- More: The November Mega OpsChat – All the Links…
- More: OPSGROUP wants to help you find that new job.
- Latest: Sanctions-hit Mali bans flights from neighbouring countries
- Latest: NAT Doc 007 Changes Again!
- Latest: US 5G Roll Out: Launch Day, More Delays, New Notams and FAA Buffers
- Safe Airspace: Risk Database
- Weekly Ops Bulletin: Subscribe
- Membership plans: Why join OPSGROUP?