Greece has just announced a strike of ATC staff on 07APR (Overflights unaffected), starting 2100Z on 06APR and ending 24 hrs later. Italy has also announced strike action by its controllers for 09APR. The best place to keep informed on these two strikes is the Eurocontrol NOP.
More on the topic:
- More: Eurowings flight to nowhere highlights Notam problems
- More: Italy to reopen borders for EU passengers in early June
- More: European ADS-B Mandate Postponed
- More: Europe suspends 80/20 slot rule after falling passenger numbers
- More: Most GA/BA aircraft now exempt from Europe’s 2020 Datalink Mandate