I love how the hive-mind works. We have 5000 members, and so it shouldn’t be surprising, but it’s still awesome to see it in action.
Yesterday, in slack, a member asked:
Now, I’ve never heard of Novolazarevskaya Station, but that’s not important. There are another 4,999 of us, and chances are that someone in the group has.
So, we blasted it out on the ATIS this morning:
The ATIS goes out to all group members in the OpsGroup Daily Brief.
And of course, someone got right to it, answering the question:
This is how OpsGroup works! Simple, and extremely effective. When one person knows, we all know.
Bonus: The first OpsGroup team member to see the question was @Jamie – Opsgroup Team, who has been on the ice on five separate missions for the US Antarctic program, and has spent a combined total of three years down there.
More on the topic:
- More: New Dashboard Tool – Airports and Countries
- More: Covid Catchup: 18 months of ops changes in one game
- More: Global Campaign on NOTAM Improvement
- More: A is for Airplane: The OPSGROUP 2020 Wallchart
- More: The November Mega OpsChat – All the Links…