A French ATC strike is due to take place from 18z on Mar 21 until 05z on Mar 23, and it looks like it’s going to be a bad one.
En-route regulations are expected to applied across all sectors – which means big delays pretty much everywhere for overflying traffic. Minimum service will be guaranteed only at the following airports:
LFPG/Paris Charles de Gaulle
and overseas airports
For all other airports, ATS services may not be provided at all at certain times – and you’ll probably need to check the airport’s own Notams for any signs of that.
For real-time updates of any airspace issues once the strike has started, keep an eye on this handy French ATC webpage: http://dsnado.canalblog.com/
And click here for everything else you need to know about how to survive French ATC strikes!
More on the topic:
- More: France switches to ‘ATC by Notam’ only
- More: Nationwide French ATC strike on Jan 9
- More: Three-day French ATC strike this week
- More: Italy ATC strike on Oct 25
- More: Fiji ATC operations return to normal