The latest in our series of Lowdowns is: The South Atlantic – EUR/SAM Corridor. We’re seeing increased traffic on this route due to the Olympics, and the requirements for HF, ADS-C, CPDLC, and RNP are summed up here.
We publish these Lowdowns on a regular basis to help out International Operators, and they are sent directly (free) to members of OPSGROUP.
If you’d really like this one, just email email@example.com. Or – join the group at opsgroup.co and you’ll get them all as they are published.
More on the topic:
- More: We have Clearance, Clarence
- More: CPDLC in Europe: A Super Simple Guide
- More: Out of Options, Out of Time: Why Aren’t We Declaring Emergencies?
- More: We Need To Talk: Some Comms Hot-Spots to Look Out For
- More: Cyprus: Risks in the Nicosia FIR
- Latest: Sanctions-hit Mali bans flights from neighbouring countries
- Latest: NAT Doc 007 Changes Again!
- Latest: US 5G Roll Out: Launch Day, More Delays, New Notams and FAA Buffers
- Safe Airspace: Risk Database
- Weekly Ops Bulletin: Subscribe
- Membership plans: Why join OPSGROUP?