The latest in our series of Lowdowns is: The South Atlantic – EUR/SAM Corridor. We’re seeing increased traffic on this route due to the Olympics, and the requirements for HF, ADS-C, CPDLC, and RNP are summed up here.
We publish these Lowdowns on a regular basis to help out International Operators, and they are sent directly (free) to members of OPSGROUP.
If you’d really like this one, just email email@example.com. Or – join the group at opsgroup.co and you’ll get them all as they are published.
More on the topic:
- More: Datalink in Europe: What Are The Rules?
- More: What we know about the US CPDLC trial
- More: CPDLC Gotcha: Clearance Busts
- More: Poland ATC dispute resolved
- More: Europe CPDLC: The Mandate We Missed