The latest in our series of Lowdowns is: The South Atlantic – EUR/SAM Corridor. We’re seeing increased traffic on this route due to the Olympics, and the requirements for HF, ADS-C, CPDLC, and RNP are summed up here.
We publish these Lowdowns on a regular basis to help out International Operators, and they are sent directly (free) to members of OPSGROUP.
If you’d really like this one, just email email@example.com. Or – join the group at opsgroup.co and you’ll get them all as they are published.
More on the topic:
- More: North Atlantic expanded data link mandate
- More: Most GA/BA aircraft now exempt from Europe’s 2020 Datalink Mandate
- More: Regulatory deadlines on the horizon
- More: July 2019 North Atlantic Update
- More: 2019 Updated North Atlantic Plotting Chart